Privacy Policies for Music Festival Websites.
- The business’s name and contact details and any representative’s name and contact details.
- The purpose the business processes personal data.
- The categories of personal data obtained.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
- Details of third countries or international organisations if personal data is transferred.
- How long personal data is kept.
- People's rights concerning the processing of their data.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- Where the personal data was sourced from.
- Details of whether people are under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide personal data.
- The details of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
For festival organisers planning their events using a software management platform like Festival Pro gives them all the functionality they need manage every aspect of their event logistics. The guys who are responsible for this software have been in the front line of event management for many years and the features are built from that experience and are performance artists themselves. The Festival Pro platform is easy to use and has comprehensive features with specific modules for managing artists, contractors, venues/stages, vendors, volunteers, sponsors, guestlists, ticketing, cashless payments and contactless ordering.
Photo by Markus Winkler via Pexels
<< Back to articles
Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
US: +1 213 451 3866 (USA)
UK: +44 207 060 2666 (United Kingdom)
AU: +61 (0)3 7018 6683 (Australia)
NZ: +64 (0)9887 8005 (New Zealand)